You only pay for each qualified call booked on your calendar that shows up. For example, if we book you 10 calls and 8 show up, you only pay for 8.
We work on a month-to-month basis which you can cancel anytime.
Our aim is to give you a 10x Return on Investment. Check out the ROI Calculator to estimate what we would charge per call.
1. The high cost of lead scraping software, lead intelligence software, AI software, email and email sending software, comms software, scheduling software, etc. As well as the cost of researching your business, niche, customers, target market and creation/testing of sales assets.
2. Collaborative partnerships function best when both sides have skin in the game.
***After receiving the setup fee/investment, you immediately receive our Email Best Practices PDF AND video explanations for how to set up domains, emails, warmup, avoid spam, and write effective email copy.
If we weren't confident in getting results, we wouldn't work on a performance basis. Plus, our guarantee is if you're not seeing results after 30 days we'll refund the one-time setup fee.
We only reach out to a list of leads pre-approved by you.
We book them directly onto your calendar, so you just have to show up and close.
No, we take care of offer positioning, personalized script building, campaign setup, and managing replies.
Our performance-based model removes the cost of training, unnecessary overhead, and poor results. A bad in-house hire can set your company back months.
Transparency and communication.
1. 30 minute Discovery Call where we see if we can help you and if we'd be a good fit. If yes, we move forward to our Sales Call.
2. 30 minute Sales Call where we go over any questions you may have and we finalize expectations/terms. This is a decision-making call.
3. Once we have received the setup investment we begin onboarding.
14 days total. This is mainly because 14 days is the minimum amount of time it takes to "warm" email domains before mass outreach.
1.Onboarding Call: sharing as much information as possible regarding your business, niche, current customers, sales assets, potential ground rules for future campaigns, ideal clients, etc.
2. Over the course of onboarding you receive video updates/explanations on offer positioning, script building, campaign planning.
3. Pre-launch Call: at the end of onboarding we check in a final time to make sure our campaigns are approved for launch.
We use email primarily. Depending on your industry, we can also use LinkedIn DMs, social media DMs, and SMS.